AGL Resources' core business is delivering environmentally friendly natural gas to
nearly 4.5 million customers through our seven utilities. We make sure our customers have all the safe, reliable natural gas they need, when they need it.
Here is an overview of the company's seven utilities:
Atlanta Gas Light | Chattanooga Gas | Elizabethtown Gas | Elkton Gas | Florida City Gas | Nicor Gas | Virginia Natural Gas
Headquarters: Union, New Jersey
President: Brian MacLean
Joined AGL Resources: 2004
Number of Customers: 279,000
Communities Served: Union, Middlesex, Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Morris and Mercer counties
Web Address: www.elizabethtowngas.com
Elizabethtown Gas delivers service to approximately 279,000 residential, business and industrial natural gas customers in New Jersey. The utility serves parts of Union, Middlesex, Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Morris and Mercer counties. Services include:
- Maintaining the gas pipeline infrastructure
- Responding to and repairing gas leaks
- Selling natural gas service to residential, commercial and industrial customers
- Providing customer service and billing customers for gas service
- Offering online customer information about natural gas and gas-fueled products
Elizabethtown Gas contributes to the communities it serves through employee volunteerism and donations to energy assistance programs and nonprofit agencies.
More information on AGL Resources' New Jersey utility can be found at www.elizabethtowngas.com.
Back to Top