Southern Company Gas' core business is delivering environmentally friendly natural gas to
nearly 4.5 million customers through our seven utilities. We make sure our customers have all the safe, reliable natural gas they need, when they need it.
Here is an overview of the company's seven utilities:
Atlanta Gas Light | Chattanooga Gas | Elizabethtown Gas | Elkton Gas | Florida City Gas | Nicor Gas | Virginia Natural Gas
Florida City Gas
Headquarters: Doral, Florida
President: Bryan Batson
Joined Southern Company Gas: 2004
Number of Customers: 103,000
Communities Served: Miami-Dade, Brevard, Saint Lucie, Indian River, Martin and Palm Beach counties
Web Address: floridacitygas.com
Florida City Gas provides natural gas service to more than 103,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers along Florida's southeastern coast. Services include:
- Maintaining the gas pipeline infrastructure
- Responding to and repairing gas leaks
- Selling natural gas service to residential, commercial and industrial customers
- Providing customer service and billing customers for gas service
- Offering online customer information about natural gas and gas-fueled products
Florida City Gas contributes to the communities it serves through employee volunteerism and donations to energy assistance programs and nonprofit agencies.
More information on Southern Company Gas' Florida utility can be found at floridacitygas.com.
Back to Top